Date: 18th January 2019
REQ ID: 6621
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As Security & Controls Admin – Architect, Design and Deploy solutions that meet business needs while ensuring proper control.
- Provide thought leadership and hands on support to Data governance groups to adapt a compliant security process within their area of SAP responsibility.
- Work with Info security and Audit Groups to facilitate strong controls around end user/ system access.
- Produce Relevant SOX / Ad-hoc Audit reports as mandated by Info security and keep Senior Management/Leadership updated on issues or breaches.
- Ensure SAP Landscapes are up to date with the latest Security patches provided by SAP as documented via SAP Hot news.
- Work with SAP Functional teams in testing the GRC Ruleset for any new T-Codes/custom functionality entering the SAP environment.
- SAP security remediation for all Corporate Governance, Segregation of Duties, and Sarbanes-Oxley related projects and ongoing maintenance in these efforts
- Drive continuous process improvement in order to meet changing business conditions
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired changes
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- Experience in implementing SAP Platform Security framework on ABAP, J2EE & HANA stacks.
- Knowledge of HANA Development Workbench; User setup, Granting of Roles and Privileges and keeping it integrated with Overall Platform Security.
- Experience in designing security solutions for SAP S/4 HANA 1809 and Fiori.
- Exposure to SAP GRC Access Control, IDM and Process Control.
- 6+ years of relevant SAP Information security and controls experience and 8-10 Yrs. of total experience in this Domain.
- Analytical ability to identify and rectify Segregation of Duty findings
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex systems
- Strong consultative, advisory and facilitation skills
- Strong MS Visio and Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, follow through, and use critical thinking to achieve success
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills both in written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field