Date: 26th November 2018
REQ ID: 7926
- Minimum 6+ years Oracle Application Experience, 3+ years of US exp in three or more tools(Perl,Tableau, Python, Oracle 11g, 11c, PL/SQL, SQL, TOAD and OEM )
- Real-time experience in DB administration
- Experience in Database Installation/Patching/Upgrade/Migrations
- Expertise in RMAN and other backup (Expdp/Impdp) methodology implementations, experience with Oracle data guard.
- Ability to generate and analyze the performance related reports.
- Exposure to continuous performance improvement initiatives is a Plus
- Basic database performance tuning skills required.
- Experience with client interaction is preferred
- Knowledge on RAC & ASM is desirable
- Exposure to other Open Source database is preferred (MySQL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum Experience: 6 Yrs
Maximum Experience: 10 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Oracle APPS DBA will be responsible for installation, configuration, upgrading, administrating, monitoring,
- Experience in all routine DBA tasks including health checks, troubleshooting issues and installations.
- Good exposure of PLSQL, and SQL
- Knowledge of traces, tkprof and find poorly performing SQL.sql, profiling, rewrite poorly performing SQL.
- Knowledge of oracle database wait events, Database and Application parameters
- Ability to fine tune the concurrent processing in large EBS environment.
- Exposure to Oncall support